COVID-19 support for training providers
Information and support is available to help you plan and respond to COVID-19.
Call us on 1800 673 097 or email DIS.Concierge@sa.gov.au for a confidential conversation with senior Departmental staff to discuss the range of opportunities available to training providers and positioning your business to support a skills-led recovery.
Supports range from fast tracked projects to build capability, professional development for your business to help sustain and diversity delivery and flexibility in the way you can access subsidised training. You can speak directly to the Department in navigating what programs may be best for your business.
You can also visit business.sa.gov.au for advice, updates and support to help your workforce plan and respond to COVID-19.
Strengthen the future of your business and the training sector
Together we can respond to growing demand, deliver higher quality training and provide more choice for students.
Now is the time for you to:
- Search the expanded Subsidised Training List to discover what qualifications you can get funding to deliver
- Propose innovative projects to boost apprenticeships and traineeships
- Take advantage of our streamlined application process to easily apply for projects and funding
- Get involved in professional development opportunities to help you thrive in a competitive market
- Tap into our marketing campaign by downloading assets you can use to promote skilled careers to potential students