When you first log in
The first time you log in, you will have to change your password and log in again.
When you log into ATLAS you will see a grid displaying all of your training contracts. You can open a training contract by clicking the ‘expand’ icon on the left-hand side. Each record will open in a new tab; please ensure that you do not have a pop-up blocker enabled, otherwise these tabs will not open.
Using a mobile device
The ATLAS Portal is fully optimised for mobile devices on both Android and iOS. On a mobile device the menu will be shrunk to an icon that will appear at the top-right of your screen.
Sorting and filtering
On all pages you can sort grids of information by A-Z, date, or number, by clicking the column header on all pages. It will then display an arrow to indicate whether you have sorted the column’s data ascending or descending. If you click a third time the sorting will be stopped and the arrow will no longer be displayed.
In most pages you can also filter grids of information. For example, the ‘Training Contracts’ page offers you the ability to filter information by training contract status. The filter icon is located to the right of the column being filtered. You can then click this filter icon again to remove the filter, or click the ‘Clear All Filters’ button at the top of the grid.
If you click the chat symbol at the top-right of the window you will have the option to send us an enquiry via a web form, or alternatively you can call us on 1800 673 097.
Navigating around the ATLAS Portal
The top-level menu allows you to select options such as ‘Noticeboard’ and ‘Trainee/Apprentices’. When you select one of these options you’ll notice the sub-menu below changes to provide links to some of the following:
- Requests for Agreement – notifies you when your response to an application to change your training contracts is required. Select the blue ‘Edit Form’ link which is located underneath the ‘Actions’ column to open up the response form.
- Reminder Notifications – reminds you when your response to an application is overdue, or if you need to submit an application. Select the blue ‘Edit Form’ link which is located underneath the ‘Actions’ column to resolve the notification.
- Status Changes – view updates to applications which you have submitted. You can also view a copy of an application you submitted by clicking the ‘Read Form’ link located in the ‘Actions’ column.
- Draft and Submitted Forms – enables you to return to a form which you saved as a draft by selecting ‘Save and Quit’. You can also access all of your submitted forms here.
- News – view notices for scheduled ATLAS maintenance.
- Organisation Details – enables you to see information regarding your own organisation.
- Organisation Search – enables you to search for different organisations.
- Training Contracts – includes a list of all of your training contracts, and provides the ability to submit a variation application for one or more training contracts at a time (see Submitting an application via ATLAS).
- Training Plans – allows for you to see the status and information of all Training Plans you have submitted (see Submitting a training plan via ATLAS).
- Training Contract Applications – allows you to check the status and details of training contract variations which have been lodged for your training contracts.
A number of reports are available for employer, Apprenticeship Network Provider and Registered Training Organisation users. When you open these reports you have the option to be able to export them to an Excel or CSV file.