To support the South Australian Government’s $9 million investment into Equipment and Capital Grants over the next 3 years, Skills SA are seeking expressions of interest for Course Development Grants up to the value of $20,000.
Course development project activities seek to enhance the quality and effectiveness of training in areas of skills demand and economic priorities in South Australia.
What you need to know
Projects up to the value of $20,000 can support the following activities:
Development or redesign of:
- short courses
- training materials and learning resources for an existing course that is unavailable in SA.
- instructional designers
- technical writers
- digital and/or online specialists
- subject matter experts.
Project management activities:
- project reporting
- focus groups and/or workplace surveys
- project evaluation (approach will be negotiated during contracting process).
Funding will not be provided for:
- purchase of existing training products/materials
- delivery of VET or non-accredited training to students
- consumables used for training
- project activities that commence prior to both parties executing the Funded Activities Agreement and/or Project Annexure
- salaries for existing employees
- recurrent operational costs and business as usual activities.
Skills SA Course Development Grants are available to a maximum of $20,000.
After you submit your EOI a Skills SA consultant will review your submission and contact you within 5 to 10 business days to discuss your project in a one-on-one phone interview.
Expression of interest form
To have your project considered for a Course Development grant please start by filling out the expression of interest form below.