Ways to deliver course
- General- Training accounts can be established outside of a training contract arrangement.
- Training Contract - Training accounts can be established under a training contract arrangement, including under Australian School Based Apprenticeship (ASBA) arrangements.
- VSS Training Contract – Training accounts can be established for school-based apprenticeships and traineeships for school students enrolled in Year 10, 11 or 12 and employed in a Training Contract that combines VET and school-based curriculum including SACE.
- VSS non-Training Contract - Training accounts can be established outside of a training contract arrangement for school enrolled students in Year 11, 12 or 13 that are 16 years of age or turning 16 years of age in the current year of that enrolment, are undertaking SACE or equivalent, and have completed a preparatory VET pathway.
No New Enrolments
- No New Enrolments – represents a No New Enrolment date. Training Providers cannot create training accounts after this date.
For some courses, there are a set number of places that can be created per provider. The list of courses and their limits can be found in the Managed Courses List (PDF)
Providers will be responsible for monitoring the number of training accounts they have created and adhering to the limits specified. Should providers reach the limit set for a course, applications may be made for a review.