What is JobTrainer?
The JobTrainer program represents a significant investment into training delivery in South Australia and complements existing efforts under Skilling South Australia and partnerships with providers, employers and industry.
Together we can respond to growing demand, deliver high quality training and provide more choice for school leavers, young people and jobseekers.
Under JobTrainer, courses listed on the Subsidised Training List (STL) (effective 20 May 2021) are accessible to eligible students at low-cost.
To deliver JobTrainer, registered training organisations:
- can receive additional subsidies to support the delivery of low fee training for eligible students
- have access to the Building Capability Program to expand your capability and enhance the delivery of high quality training and assessment
The Subsidised Training List (STL) effective 15 October 2020, now includes:
- a broader range of entry level pathways for school leavers and young people
- short courses to build skills towards further aligned training and increased employability
- low-fee apprenticeships and traineeships.
For information on JobTrainer and details about fees for eligible JobTrainer students, read the policy.
For more information about the framework, see Training Fee Framework.
Frequently Asked Questions