In 2022-23, Skills SA is supporting Training Priority Projects (TPP) that develop and pilot innovative delivery approaches and training products to address the unmet, specific or emerging skills need of industry sectors, regions and communities and achieve high quality outcomes for students.
Designed to complement existing government initiatives, TPP focuses on responsive, practical and sustainable solutions that address unmet training and skills need or market gaps. Funded Ac
In 2022-23, there are two project streams:
- Priority projects to identify and/or respond to unmet training and skills needs or market gaps in regions and/or industry sectors and develop skills pathways for targeted groups of learners to improve training completions and employment outcomes for students.
- Building innovation and capability projects for training providers to innovate and build their capability to achieve higher quality outcomes for students and respond to industry and community skills need.
Who can apply?
Applications are invited from:
- Non-government registered training providers with a Funded Activities Agreement (FAA) with Skills SA
- Education providers or other organisations with training as a key focus of their business
- Organisations seeking to develop and/or pilot the delivery of a micro-credential.
What are the timeframes?
Applications may be submitted up to 30 June 2023, subject to available budget.
Save your application
You can save your incomplete application using the save button at the bottom of the form and complete it later. An email with instructions to access the saved form will be emailed to the address you enter.
When you submit your completed application, a confirmation email will be sent to you for your records.