Upfront Assessment of Need (UAN) documentation and resources have been reviewed and updated, with new online tools developed in response to training provider feedback.
- simple visual process maps that replace the old working instructions
- new UAN guidelines that address common questions, remove ambiguity and are user friendly
- online tools with automated functions to replace paper-based forms
- login link and resource section for the CSPA online assessment tool
- fact sheets to help explain the benefits of the UAN to prospective students, employers and employment service providers
- online tools to assist training providers to demonstrate compliance with the UAN.
To learn more about UAN improvements, register to attend a provider workshop:
For more information about UAN, see Upfront Assessment of Need.