Access further information, templates, forms and guidelines to help you effectively plan, deliver and report on project activities, including:
- Accredited training projects
- Apprenticeship and traineeship projects
- Adult Community Education
- Non-accredited programs
- Learner Support Services
See Provider toolkits.
Depending on the type of funded activity you’re delivering, systems are available to support you to manage your contract, including:
- Skills and Employment portal for contracted training providers
- ATLAS system for managing apprenticeship and traineeship contracts
- STELA system for training providers to complete AVETMISS reporting requirements
- Training Provider Online Application and Subsidy Calculator
For more information, see Access our systems.
Upfront Assessment of Need (UAN)
Before students commence subsidised training, providers must assess their learning and support needs.
For information about completing the UAN process see Upfront Assessment of Need.
If you’re delivering subsidised training to school students through the Training Guarantee for SACE Students (TGSS), information about responsibilities and training plan forms is available.
For more information, see Training school students.