Building Capability Projects offer training providers the opportunity to:
- innovate and develop solutions to grow their business
- strengthen relationships with industry and employers
- contribute to growing the number of apprentices and trainees in South Australia.
What can I apply for?
Applications can be made across three categories:
- Innovation: creating innovative delivery and assessment practices for apprentices and trainees.
- Development: building capability to develop accredited courses responsive to South Australian industry needs.
- Research: growing a sustainable and responsive VET market based on research findings.
Before starting my application
Please read the project guidelines and supporting documents before starting your application.
Start your application