Building Capability Projects offer training providers the opportunity to:
- innovate and develop solutions to grow their business
- strengthen relationships with industry and employers
- contribute to growing the number of apprentices and trainees in South Australia, including the number of completions
- participate in strategic projects that benefit the South Australian VET sector.
What can I apply for?
Applications are open now and can be made across four categories:
- Innovation: creating innovative delivery and assessment practices for students, apprentices and trainees
- Development: building capability to develop accredited courses responsive to South Australian industry needs.
- Research: growing a sustainable and responsive VET market based on research findings.
- Strategic: projects commissioned by DIS that benefit the South Australian VET sector.
Before starting my application
Please read the project guidelines and supporting documents before starting your application.
What does a Building Capability Project look like?
Need some inspiration?
Discover some of the Building Capability Projects we’re investing in.
Start your application